Rainbow Light Super C Review

Rainbow Light Super C
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Trusting the fine reputation of Rainbow Light and being a happy and satisfied user of several other of their products, I decided on this powder for my mega-vitamin C agenda.
I fully trust the efficacy of this formula but need to take note that the taste is barely tolerable. I'm mixing a 1/2 teaspoon in 10 ounces of plum juice each evening and that is quite palatable. But a 1/4 teaspoon ruins the taste of average servings of yogurt or fruit sauces. Forget about adding it to your cereal and milk. In the morning and afternoon I mix a 1/4 teaspoon in 4 ounces of water and take it in one gulp.
I don't think you can go wrong with Super C Powder. But it is not good for a drink you can mix in quantity for consumption throughout the days or to bottle for a jog or outing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rainbow Light Super C



Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about Rainbow Light Super C

0 comments:

Post a Comment