
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I had been using an Avon cream which I reviewed on here and I loved it. However, I got this cream in a sample kit and decided to give it a try. Holy Cow...I could not believe my skin the next morning. I put it on at night and I could feel it tightening a bit, and it smelled great. I didn't put on too much cream...just a few dots around my face...and then smoothed it in while gently pushing upward on my face. I couldn't believe how soft my face was in the morning. I noticed my lines were smoother. I loved it. I was looking for a night cream and this fit the bill. My skin feels like silk. It smells great is not heavy and I have not broken out...I am in my 40's and still break out. I have very sensitive skin and this cream is great. I still love the Avon cream...however, this really produced dramatic results and I am switching. I use it with the Radiance day cream in the morning. I also got the Radiance eye cream sample...but it irritated my eyes and was too heavy for me. But, back to the Radiance Night cream...really nice and worth the try. I am hooked on both the Day and Night cream.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Radiance Night Creme, 2 oz, Burt's Bees
Click here for more information about Radiance Night Creme, 2 oz, Burt's Bees

0 comments:
Post a Comment