Floradix Iron + Herbs by Flora 17 oz. Review

Floradix Iron + Herbs by Flora 17 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this product is. I have been struggling with anemia for almost 7 years, due to uterine fibroids and very heavy menstrual cycles. Nothing has seemed to help. I had surgery to remove the fibroids in 2006, for them to return again in 2008. The anemia caused me dizziness, light-headedness, shortness of breath and being tired on a daily basis. I struggled to function everyday. Exercising was so difficult because it took so long to recover.
I began taking Floradix 3 days ago. I can't believe the difference it has made in my life. I took pill supplements off and on for years, hating the side effects and the pills never helped. Floradix has given me my life back. I have started my exercise program again and feel absolutely wonderful.
The taste isn't that bad. I don't mix it with anything. I just swallow it down - no problem. I would take this supplement even if it tasted like dry dirt because the results have made such a difference in my daily life.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Floradix Iron + Herbs by Flora 17 oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Floradix Iron + Herbs by Flora 17 oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment