Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been reading about resveratrol for some time but had heard that just about all resveratrol supplements are made from a plant called Japanese Knotweed. But resveratrol was first discovered as a healthy molecule in red wine. Then a friend told me that North American muscadine wine was a powerful source of resveratrol (in fact, he said muscadine wine was 100 times more powerful than French wines like Pinot Noir) so I started to look around for a resveratrol supplement made from muscadine grapes. Having reviewed a few products on Amazon I decided to try Muscadinex as their product is 100% pure muscadine grapeseed extract, and their price was good. Delivery from North Carolina was quick and the product quality is what I'd hoped for. I was also pleased with the free Vitamin D3 gift as this is another vital molecule to help protect people from cancer, heart disease and other illnesses.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Muscadinex. All American Resveratrol, Ellagic Acid and Quercetin from North Carolina. Home grown goodness. Plus free Vitamin D3 worth $9.99 with every bottle. Two Month Supply. 60 capsules.
0 comments:
Post a Comment