Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been dealing with a lot of bowel irregularities for the past 7 or 8 years. It seemed like a random event not to spray the toilet 2 or 3 times a day with my "loose" stool.
I tried methodically adjusting my diet and couldn't for the life of me figure out what was triggering this. Milk? Sugar?
Then I heard about the Buffered C Powder.
About 3 weeks ago my C-powder came in the mail. I tried diluting it in orange juice, but found one day on a whim that just taking the spoonful straight is like having healthy Pop Rocks! It feels wonderful going down my throat and that is my preferred method.
After about 4 days I was having these consistently amazingly satisfying "movements" - to the point that my legs were always falling asleep as I would just sit there wanting more.
In the wake of these results I have only now realized what was tragically taken from me so many years ago, and can only give thanks from the heart of my bottom to the Buffered Vitamin C powder.
I pledge allegiance to this miracle of miracles. My wife is vocally indebted as her weekly bathroom cleaning has been cut in half.
Thanks, Nutricology. I owe you one.....or should I say..."two".
Click Here to see more reviews about: Allergy Research (Nutricology) - Buffered Vitamin C, 240 g powder
0 comments:
Post a Comment