Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received the liquid vitamins a week ago. I have an absorption problem so that's why I had chosen a liquid. I have taken several B vitamins and complex B's in the past with little or no results. I cannot express how amazed I am with my energy levels. At first I thought it was just a quirk and that maybe I was having a good day and then another and so on. I have wanted to feel this good for a long long time. I'm still amazed that I haven't crashed with my energy levels. Usually when I start with something new I might feel a little different for a few days and then it's all the same. Thank-you HoneyComb for this product and Thank-you Amazon for helping me find it. I'll never want to be without it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Liquid B-Complex w/ Vit-C
Click here for more information about Liquid B-Complex w/ Vit-C
0 comments:
Post a Comment