VITA-MYR Zinc Plus Toothpaste 4 oz Review

VITA-MYR Zinc Plus Toothpaste 4 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought a one ounce tube of the Vita -Myr Zinc Plus herbal toothpaste at my local healthfood store. It cleans teeth and mouth quite well, without the burning feeling associated with normal toothpaste. It does make a temporary and slight numb feeling in the mouth which fades in minutes. The numb feeling is a fun effect. I really do enjoy it so much that it encourages me to always brush my teeth 3 times a day, whereas before with other toothpastes, I would only brush 1-2 times a day. It also doesn't have any of the unhealthy ingredients found in normal toothpaste, such as fluoride.
The only thing is, it has a taste and smell that makes you think of smells in dentists' offices, and also the smell of 'smoke-eater' candles. I normally find such smells unpleasant, but it could grow on me. I will use the toothpaste until it's all gone, regardless.To summarize, it's good stuff, but smells like a dentist's office or a 'smoke-eater' candle.

Click Here to see more reviews about: VITA-MYR Zinc Plus Toothpaste 4 oz



Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about VITA-MYR Zinc Plus Toothpaste 4 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment