Source Naturals Mental Edge Review

Source Naturals Mental Edge
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Years ago I grabbed a notepad and looked at several books about improving brain functioning, & made notes about what supplements were backed by research and how much you should take of each, according to the studies. I then went to Whole Foods and started putting all these various supplement bottles in my cart. I saw Mental Edge and read the label and found an extremely close parallel between what was in that bottle and what was on my list (you would have to take 12 pills a day to reach the therapeutic doses in the research literature, but that sure beats putting them all together separately). I put all the other bottles back and got just Mental Edge, and have stuck with it since then.
The brain governs EVERYthing in your body, thoughts, emotions, memory, alertness, as well as basic functions like breathing and coordination (I was a psych major with emphasis on biology). Mental Edge has a well-rounded profile that benefits the whole brain and thus every aspect of your mind and body, more or less. I have become a big fan of Source Naturals supplements in general. To cover all the bases, also look into their MegaMind and Higher Mind products, which also have a number of different ingredients but each have somewhat different emphasis. But Mental Edge should be the cornerstone if you also decide to use the other products. Here's the company's page on Mental Edge: [...]
The only criticism: Many of Source Natural's products come in big pills that smell nasty. But that's pretty much what it takes to get effective doses of the broad range of ingredients you need. You will simply not find tiny odorless pills anywhere nearly this effective.
Lastly, be sure you look into other possible health issues too. Mental Edge will help ensure your brain gets what it needs, but you may have other problems affecting your energy, emotions, etc.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Source Naturals Mental Edge



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Source Naturals Mental Edge

0 comments:

Post a Comment