Vitamin Shoppe - Ginkgo Biloba Extract, 120 mg Review

Vitamin Shoppe - Ginkgo Biloba Extract, 120 mg
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I noticed that some people have been giving bad reviews on this product after only taking it for short periods of time. This bottle of 300 caps is my second bottle after finishing my first of 100. I have seen remarkable results after the nearly two months that I have taken it (two caps before bed daily). I can concentrate better and I don't daydream nearly as much. I've also noticed an improvement in my short term memory (dates, times and events up to a month out) and mental multitasking abilities. Two months ago I was hard-pressed to remember two DAYS out! I kid you NOT! I expect more improvement. I understand that this herbal supplement takes at LEAST 3 to 4 months before it reaches its full potential. I can hardly wait. I would rate this a 5-star instead of a four, but I haven't seen the level of results that I was hoping for (YET!) So far so good!
I highly recommend this product, but only if you are patient and optimistic. If you're expecting instant results, get some ridolin. Be patient and read reviews from other people who faithfully took their ginkgo for three months before seeing the amazing results.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vitamin Shoppe - Ginkgo Biloba Extract, 120 mg



Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Vitamin Shoppe - Ginkgo Biloba Extract, 120 mg

0 comments:

Post a Comment