P90X Peak Health Formula Multivitamin Supplement: 30-Day Supply Review

P90X Peak Health Formula Multivitamin Supplement: 30-Day Supply
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started the P90X routine about 40 days ago. I have been taking a multi-vitamin from Vitamin World -- Ultra Mega Man or something similar. I ordered the P90X formula here thinking it would be several different types of vitamins taken over the day to help with the exercises. I was wrong. It's simple packages of six pills that combined equate to 1.5 of the multi-vitamin I have been taking. Don't waste your money on this product. Buy a good quality multi-vitamin. If you need to spend your money, get some glutamine powerder to mix in your shakes to prevent muscle loss.

Click Here to see more reviews about: P90X Peak Health Formula Multivitamin Supplement: 30-Day Supply



Buy Now

Click here for more information about P90X Peak Health Formula Multivitamin Supplement: 30-Day Supply

0 comments:

Post a Comment