Nature's Way - Marshmallow Root, 455 mg, 100 capsules Review

Nature's Way - Marshmallow Root, 455 mg, 100 capsules
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis just over a year ago. I am allergic to the sulfites in Elmiron the prescription medication given to people who suffer from this condition. After reading about marshmallow root tea in the book "To Wake in Tears: Understanding Interstitial Cystitis" by Catherine M. Simone who drank it as a tea to help her on her road to recovery I decided to give it a try. It took awhile (6 months), 2-3 caps a day with meals. I can truly say that this along with a combination of watching my diet, and some of the basic prescriptions (atarax and soma) I have figured out what my trigger foods are, and thanks to the Natures Way Marshmallow Root the lining of my bladder is well on its way to being healed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Way - Marshmallow Root, 455 mg, 100 capsules



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Nature's Way - Marshmallow Root, 455 mg, 100 capsules

0 comments:

Post a Comment