Now Foods OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT Review

Now Foods OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Good price, good brand -- should be a no-brainer but it was not so with this one. This is a weak concentration of the active ingredient that in essence will cost you more compared to products from other brands. 6% of 500mg is not enough. If you double the dose, it basically doubles the price. Other brands offer 17% and 20% in the similar price range/quantities. Had to use half the supply, I bought, to figure that it's not as effective as I hoped so I cannot even return it now (good way to make money... in the short term). Keep on looking and spending more $$ :-(

Click Here to see more reviews about: Now Foods OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT



Buy NowGet 68% OFF

Click here for more information about Now Foods OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT

0 comments:

Post a Comment