Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning - 4.5 oz - Flake Review

Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning - 4.5 oz - Flake
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I discovered this the other day at our health food store. I am always looking for healthy seasonings for my family. We were all very happy with the taste of it. We put it on everything from penne noodles with parm cheese and olive oil to popcorn and even our eggs in the morning. It adds a wonderful flavor to everything and seems to go with anything as well. Plus, it's a great way to get extra B's...and if my kids love it...that's it...I'm sold. :) This will be a staple ingredient in our cupboard from now on.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning - 4.5 oz - Flake



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning - 4.5 oz - Flake

0 comments:

Post a Comment