Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I live in Seattle where Vitamin D deficiencies are common. I was diagnosed with a Vitamin D level so low that it wasn't even measurable on a blood test. Since that time I have been taking Vitamin D regularly to keep my levels in a healthy range. These pills seem to do that very effectively however they are not coated like a lot of other commercial pills so that if you don't swallow them on the first try they tend to start to dissolve rapidly and you get a nasty taste in your mouth. The pills are not that big or hard to swallow so this might not be a problem for anyone else.
Buy this if you need.want to keep your Vitamin D level up and don't have any problems swallowing pills.
Don't buy this if you have any problems at all swallowing pills quickly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Spring Valley - Vitamin D-3 2000 IU, High Potency, 200 Softgels
0 comments:
Post a Comment