Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have used this product for years and have brought my migraines down from up to 20 a month to 3 to 5. In Patrick Holford's "The H-Factor Solution" you'll find valuable advice on the detrimental effects of homocysteine in the body and how stress can increase it, thereby wreaking havoc with your health...migraines notwithstanding. Although he doesn't specifically cover the migraine topic, I used the information he gave, to figure out that high homocysteine levels in the body could cause migraines....and they do! Migraines are inflammatory, just like arthritis, so it made sense. For more information, please also see the book "MANAGING MIGRAINES". I highly recommend these Solgar Homocysteine Modulators. Usually a natural product can take from 6 to 12 weeks to show effects, but within 2 weeks, my migraines had reduced so dramatically, that I was sold! If you suffer from migraines, this is definitely worth a try, especially If you also battle with stress or stress related conditions. Awesome product from a stellar company.
The H Factor Solution: Homocysteine, the Best Single Indicator of Whether You Are Likely to Live Long or Die Young
Managing Migraines: Dealing with migraines from all perspectives ... something to help each sufferer
Click Here to see more reviews about: Solgar, Homocysteine Modulators 120 Vegetable Capsules
Click here for more information about Solgar, Homocysteine Modulators 120 Vegetable Capsules
0 comments:
Post a Comment