Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My 4 year old son started stuttering. First only slightly, then it gradually started getting worse. I read about someone giving her child flax seed oill for 6 months to decrease his hyperactivity and aggressiveness so I started giving it to my 4 year old two weeks ago. He stopped stuttering within 24 hours and does not stutter as long as he gets his daily dose. I also put ginger root in it. It could be the ginger root, but I believe it to be the flax seed oil. I sure hope it helps his aggressiveness and hyperactivity down the road. He does scream slightly less. But I am just extremely thrilled that his stuttering has stopped.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Flax Seed Oil 12 Oz ( Certified Organic Non GE ) - NOW Foods
Click here for more information about Flax Seed Oil 12 Oz ( Certified Organic Non GE ) - NOW Foods
0 comments:
Post a Comment