Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When my boss at work saw the fist-full of vitamins I take every day (the usual - Calcium, multi, B12, C, Echinacea, etc etc...) he suggested I try these.
I couldn't be happier. These vitamins really do make me feel more energetic and healthier. I've even reduced my coffee intake because of this new found energy. I was a little worried at first at the price but I found that just buying the refills isn't that expensive and in the long run might even be cheaper considering I've stopped taking the multitude of other vitamins.
I usually only take them once a day and rarely take them at night, but I find that this is enough for me and my level of activity. All and all I'm very happy with this product and I plan on using it for many years to come.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nutrilite® Double X Vitamin/ Mineral/ Phytonutrient - 31-day Refill
0 comments:
Post a Comment