Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am 42 and have never been able to use a moisturizer because everything made me break out. Now I don't know what happened lately to my skin but it just "exploded" overnight. I went from fairly decent looking skin to dark spots, red blotches, fine lines, not so funny deeper looking laugh lines, dull and rough looking skin. Oh and I also got dry pimples again. Then I did some research and read about retinol as an ingredient in a cream so I decided to try this one. Thank goodness I did. My dark spots after one week are sincerely lighter, my laugh lines (with the help of an additional peptide cream) are almost gone. As for me breaking out because of the Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E ingredients that did not happen; in fact my pimples are gone as well. This Neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle version is hard to find so thank goodness for Amazon. I also use the night version. What they do sell in stores is the Neutrogena intensive anti-aging line. That one is intensive allright, it smells horrible and I ended up with swollen lips and eyes. Maybe this Neutrogena intensive line has too much retinol, I don't know. But I will stick with the Healthy skin retinol version since it took 10 years of my face according to my husband who said that my skin looks smooth and soft again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Original Night Formula Facial Night Treatments
A Retinol Facial Treatment with Multi-Vitamins. Fragrance free. Hypo-allergenic. Dermatologist tested. Increases skin firmness. Softens and smoothes skin. Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Reduces the appearance of large pores. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a Retinol facial treatment with Multi-Vitamins that visibly reduces the signs of sun damage such as fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Reduces visible signs of sun damage. Retinol, Vitamin A in its purest form, works deep within teh skin's surface where wrinkles develop to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Patent pending formula increases skin frmness and makes pores appear smaller and tighter. Softens and smoothes skin. Combinateion of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers works with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels for softer, smoother skin. Creamy, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into the skin. Works well alone or under make-up. Effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and provides the following results: +Noticeable Improvement.*Significant Improvement.
0 comments:
Post a Comment