Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the sample pack at a vitamin retailer, 14 capsules for $15. If you are looking to boost test levels, I would have to say the product does that. Able to lift weights easier (a stronger pump as it were), and of course a reaction down below as well. My reservationa and recommendations, directions state to take with food, and I highly recommend that. The first time I used the product was on an empty stomach. My stomach was going through all kinds of motions, growling and it was uncomfortable! Used with food the next time, eliminated most of the stomach issues, but still felt a little strange and headachy. Also, even through caffeine is not listed as an ingredient, it does give you a pretty good buzz. I'm assuming that's from the Damiana. If you do try this product, I would start out slow, eat something with it and probably don't use it at night.
Click Here to see more reviews about: M-Drive for Male Performance by Oceanus Naturals - 1.7 Ounces
Click here for more information about M-Drive for Male Performance by Oceanus Naturals - 1.7 Ounces
0 comments:
Post a Comment