Aubrey Organics - Green Tea Cream Rinse, 11 fl oz liquid Review

Aubrey Organics - Green Tea Cream Rinse, 11 fl oz liquid
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have fine hair and feel that this rinse is a bit heavy and weighs down my hair. I think this is odd, since it NOT considered a "conditioner", but rather a rinse for fine hair. It has really great ingredients for hair, and my hair feels very soft after using this rinse. The green tea is the second ingredient, which means it has a lot of green tea in it, so I think it is a beneficial product. I tend to use it as a deep conditioner on the weekends, and not for daily use, since it is attaches too heavily to my hair.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aubrey Organics - Green Tea Cream Rinse, 11 fl oz liquid



Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Aubrey Organics - Green Tea Cream Rinse, 11 fl oz liquid

0 comments:

Post a Comment