Alpha Amino Prototype 216 Review

Alpha Amino Prototype 216
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Ok so this is my first time taking a MuscleTech product not a company I would normally try but did some research and had an itch to try. If you lift weights and are not having any amino acids in your body your missing out on about 30% or more in your muscle gains/growth. Amino acids provide your muscles with energy that they need to grow and repair such as leucine, isoleucine , and valine. I took half the dosage (3 pills) along with my Superpump Max which I always take and I had a great boost of energy. I was able to lift more weight and pull out a couple extra reps after three days of working out with this and P90X my muscles were bigger then they had ever been so great results. If you eat right and work hard supplements do help there's no magic pill you have to put in the work as well amino's are a must and I have had great results with Prototype so far(On for 2 weeks)Good job MuscleTech!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Alpha Amino Prototype 216



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Alpha Amino Prototype 216

0 comments:

Post a Comment