Solaray - Spectro Multi without Iron, 250 capsules Review

Solaray - Spectro Multi without Iron, 250 capsules
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My family & I have been taking these vitamins/minerals for years. We all feel better when we take them. I notice a difference if I don't. I like the fact that they are capsules. You can take as few or as many(up to 6 a day) as you want. (I hate those other, one a day, huge "horse" pills). I don't like to over load on huge doses of vitamins & minerals. I take 2 a day-that seems to do it for me. I feel like I'm getting what I need to supplement my basically good diet. You can also supplement with other vitamins/minerals if you need more of this and less of that. Amazon has good prices on these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Solaray - Spectro Multi without Iron, 250 capsules



Buy NowGet 46% OFF

Click here for more information about Solaray - Spectro Multi without Iron, 250 capsules

0 comments:

Post a Comment