Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is hardly going to be a scientific review but I can only speak on what I know. I have been on a dietary health kick since Jan 2011. Trying to detoxify my body and ingest things that help me get stronger, rejuvenate, and maintain or regain youthfulness. I stumbled upon Deer Antler Velvet in my research and it seems like a magic elixir. I have been on it about four weeks in addition to Bovine Colostrum and the array of other supplements that I have been taking for years. I feel great! Now there are placebo effects to consider as well as cumulative results from this new commitment to diet, but I feel the Deer Antler Velvet and Colostrum are doing good things for me. My stamina is up. How do I know? Because I can go harder in the gym. Because a workout I have been doing for a year (One from 'Insanity') has consistently made me stop in two different points. Now matter how often I do it, and for this entire 10 or so month period. But I have done that same workout 3 times in the last 3 weeks and finished it with no problems and no stopping. Yes I am still tired but I was amazed I could go through it completely without stopping. I have never been able to do that. Entirely attributed to the claimed stamina and strength enhancements Deer Antler brings? Who knows???? But I do know Deer Antler aint HURTING my performance. I feel stronger. I am sleeping better. I feel more alert and refreshed and energetic. And even a little more virile, even though I have never had complaints in that department... But anyway, I plan to continue with this supplement as well as Colostrum because I truly believe they are making me better.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Antler Velvet
Click here for more information about Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Antler Velvet
0 comments:
Post a Comment