Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been looking for a good, all-natural multi vitamin for a long time. I am sensitive to acidic things and most multi vitamins are too acidic and cause burn and indigestion. I had about given up on finding a potent multi vitamin I could tolerate until I got a free sample of these along with a bottle of Omega-3 I purchased from Wonder Labs. These vitamins digest very easily and don't cause any burning at all. I am thrilled to be able to get the benefits of taking a strong multi vitamin witout the negative side effects. Highly recommend them to everyone, but especially if you have had trouble tolerating other multi vitamins.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Multivitamin/Multimineral w/Beta Carotene - 365 Tablets #9204
Click here for more information about Multivitamin/Multimineral w/Beta Carotene - 365 Tablets #9204
0 comments:
Post a Comment