Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella, 200mg Review

Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella, 200mg
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I originally ordered the Kyoto Chlorella from Swanson, but it hadn't arrived by the time I was leaving for a month-long trip. When I saw this on sale at the health food store, I decided to use it in the meantime, even though I had heard the Swanson one was better (higher absorption).
I took about 5 to 10 twice a day. It didn't really clean out my digestive track unless I took 15 at a time, after which my insides were green (if you know what I mean!). My breath did become sweet smelling, which was cool! Anyway, I figured that I probably couldn't see the results and just hoped it was indeed cleansing my body/organs.
THEN! I finished this Source Naturals Yaeyama product and opened my Swanson Chlorella. Let me tell you--dramatic difference. 7 pills empties out your digestive track (naturally, not painfully), turns your insides green, and gives you a buzz. So I can't help but conclude that the Yaeyama Chlorella by Source Naturals is not very absorbable.
I have heard that Sun-A is even better than both the aforementioned brands, so I anticipate trying it next. I will update!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella, 200mg



Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella, 200mg

0 comments:

Post a Comment