Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This year I was diagnosed with narcolepsy, and have suffered its effects for as far back as I can remember. Having given up on several prescription meds to control daytime sleepiness, I've been on an endless search for effective vitamins, supplements and herbal remedies. The effect of Piracetam after a single day was incredible.
After a week of taking it, I've had about 2.5 "bad" days, and 4.5 near-perfect ones. A non-narcoleptic may not be able to sympathize with the following, but my head now feels clear, alert, level. Not too high (as would be the effect on Adderall), and not too low. No more "fog" in the brain or "pressing" feeling above the eyeballs. Simply put, Piracetam has been a revelation for me. It is by far the greatest product that I have tried to control the symptoms of narcolepsy. I only hope that it remains effective for a long time to come.
Be aware that I had also been taking a choline supplement (CVS brand lecithin) for some time before trying Piracetam. It is thought that there are synergistic effects between these two supplements. So I would highly recommend taking choline in conjunction with this product.
Finally, although beyond the scope of this review, my research has also led me to the supplements Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam, which are basically the big and bigger brothers to Piracetam. They are said to be even more concentrated and effective; however, they are pricey and not currently available through Amazon. I will likely try these down the road.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Piracetam 800mg Capsules 120 ea
Click here for more information about Piracetam 800mg Capsules 120 ea
0 comments:
Post a Comment