Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Guggul 60 Vegetarian Capsules Review

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Guggul 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read few articles about Guggul and Fenugreek seed being used in Indian Ayurvedic medinice to reduce cholestrol. So I started taking Guggul and fenugreek capsule one per day to reduce my triglycerides before going to statin chemicals. In 3 months it reduced my triglycerides from 383 to 313 mg/dL! That's good reduction. Plus the HDL (good) went up from 42 to 48, good. LDL (bad) went up from 130 to 162 mg/dL. It could be due to less excercise and more eating during recent holidays. So I'm going to continue this and add more physical excercise.
Before trying this I tried changing the food with multigrain and fiber, low fat and more excercise with no result.
Guggul can cause joint pain to some, my sister tried and discontinued. I had slight joint pain in the first few days then it disappeared and I had no other side effects.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Guggul 60 Vegetarian Capsules



Buy NowGet 81% OFF

Click here for more information about Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Guggul 60 Vegetarian Capsules

0 comments:

Post a Comment