Dream Shot Lullaby Lemon w/ Tea 12 bttls Review

Dream Shot Lullaby Lemon w/ Tea 12 bttls
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had sleeping problems for years now and nothings really worked. I refuse to try Ambien or any prescription drugs for fear of side effects. I use to use Tylenol PM but I found myself feeling a hangover effect in the morning. I was recommended "Dream Water" by a pharmacist in a Duane Read by my job a few months ago and I've been using it ever since. It both relaxes me and helps me fall asleep on the nights I am laying awake counting sheep. It tastes great unlike some of the other products I've tried, I prefer the Snoozeberry flavor myself, but the Lullaby Lemon is just as good. Finally something that works for me!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dream Shot Lullaby Lemon w/ Tea 12 bttls



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Dream Shot Lullaby Lemon w/ Tea 12 bttls

0 comments:

Post a Comment