Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I rated the packets already because I have both the packets and the container they are the same thing. The container I keep at home and the packets are awesome for travel and keeping them in my purse. This product really works. I heard about this from a coworker whose husband is a dr. She gave me a couple packet to try and was amazed at how well it helped with my hunger. I had been hungry ALL the time and craved sweets like there was no tomorrow and after the 1st packet it was gone. The granules are a little strange and might be hard for you to get use too at first, but they don't have any flavor. The trick is to drink them really fast before the start to expand in liquid then drink a lot of water after. I usually put them in about 8oz of water drink fast and then drink another 12-20oz of water on top. The granules have helped regulate my hunger, make me actually feel satisfied when I eat, extremely reduced cravings(I have been using the crave and relax in conjuction with the granules), no more bloating and I notice that mind is clearer. I wrote all about this in the packet review as well and the crave and relax review. I really love this product and it has answered my prayers. I will update in a month or so for more detail! Good luck to you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SlimStyles PGX Granules by Natural Factors 150 Grams Slim Styles
0 comments:
Post a Comment