Sun Chlorella Sun Chlorella Granules Review

Sun Chlorella Sun Chlorella Granules
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been taking Sun Chlorella Granules for about 5-6 months now, usually two packets a day, once upon waking and once after lunch. I pour some liquid in my mouth, then pour a packet in and swallow. I have found that it gives me a nice energy boost, has helped to clear my head of brain fog, and also has worked to normalize my stomach and bowels.
The enhanced energy effect takes place fairly quickly (10 minutes), and really helps me to fight work fatigue after lunch and get a second wind to make it through the rest of the day. The brain fog diminishment started to appear after 1 month and stomach/bowel normalization took about 2-3 months to really kick in. Sun Chlorella will stimulate your bowels and help detoxify your body in this way.
I have also read that it leeches toxins and radiation out of your system, so if you work around computers and/or powerlines as I do this is an added preventative benefit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sun Chlorella Sun Chlorella Granules



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Sun Chlorella Sun Chlorella Granules

0 comments:

Post a Comment