Oindo Umeboshi Plums w/Shiso - Ohsawa-1lb Review

Oindo Umeboshi Plums w/Shiso - Ohsawa-1lb
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I know very little about Umeboshi Plums. First exposed to them in a Japanese Medicine book, praising them for their ability to de-acidify the body, I began trying to learn more about them ever since, but living in the "country", knowledge and availability was scarce to nill.
I finally decided to give it another try, and found this product on Amazon.com, and so decided to order them. I'm so glad I did. Firstly, they arrived promptly and very well packed, even with a discount coupon toward future purchases (which will come in handy - I'll be back for more). This is a highest quality product, from a first-class company.
When I first tasted them - bliss. They are salty, tart, sweet, and wonderful, subtly retaining the original flavor of the plum. My first taste was had by simply popping one in my mouth whole, and I still like them that way. After having finished sucking and chewing all of the fruit from the pit, I like opening the pit with a nut cracker, and enjoying the meat inside - it's absolutely delicious.
As for medicinal properties, I can't say. They do have a soothing effect, and my PH has gone up. Whether or not this is from the plums, though, doesn't change a thing. I love them, and will enjoy them for many years to come.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oindo Umeboshi Plums w/Shiso - Ohsawa-1lb



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Oindo Umeboshi Plums w/Shiso - Ohsawa-1lb

0 comments:

Post a Comment