Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product has delivered higher results than I expected. This was my third purchase; I take the recommended six tablets per day; I'm in my fourth month of using this supplement and I plan to continue with it, indefinitely. Initially, there was a substantial weight loss - a little too much for me - but I've since regained what I needed. My fine hair seems no thicker - but - where there was a noticeable receding hairline, all the hair has regrown and that sure is wonderful. Complexion and fingernails show nice improvements, but the most remarkable for me is that I no longer need to wear supports for my ankles when I'm active. I suffered a degree of permanent damage to the tendons in both ankles many years ago, to the point that I had to be careful just getting out of bed in the morning. Now, I am pain free and enjoy wearing the shoes of my choice. Overall, I credit this product with substantial improvement to the quality of my life and I would highly recommend giving it a try.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neocell Super Collagen Plus Vitamin C Type I & III - 350 Tablets
0 comments:
Post a Comment