Source Naturals Vegetarian DHA, 200mg Review

Source Naturals Vegetarian DHA, 200mg
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the Source Naturals Vegetarian DHA to supplement my prenatal vitamin/mineral. I specifically wanted a vegetarian form because, having taken fish oils in the past, am wary about the fishy aftertaste they often leave behind (I'm not a fish fan, anyway). These are smallish softgels, really easy to swallow, and do NOT leave any fishy aftertaste. I do take them with apple juice just in case, but so far have not noticed anything unusual. Source Naturals is a good brand, too, so this is a good, affordable way to supplement with DHA, whether you are taking it for yourself or are a pregnant/nursing woman wanting to enhance fetal/baby brain development. If you are looking for a good source of DHA and don't want it from a fish-source, then buy this product!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Source Naturals Vegetarian DHA, 200mg



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Source Naturals Vegetarian DHA, 200mg

0 comments:

Post a Comment