Shampoo-Island Jasmine Moisturizing - 12 oz - Liquid Review

Shampoo-Island Jasmine Moisturizing - 12 oz - Liquid
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used tons and tons of shampoos over the years. I was looking for a shampoo that does not contain harsh sulfates and alcohols. I went to my local nutrition store and stumbled up the Earthly Elements-Island Jasmine Moisturizing Shampoo. It came highly recommended from the sales person, and like everything in this store, came with a money-back guarantee if not fully satisfied. Having nothing to lose, I gave it a try. I can HONESTLY say this shampoo is the ABSOLUTE, VERY BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO IT!!!!. Other natural shampoos I have tried do not lather well. Earthly Elements lathers great!!!!! I have never had my hair feel cleaner than with this shampoo, even at the end of the day. My hair does not go flat and weigh down. There is NO BUILD UP feel at all. At 11:00 p.m. last night, my hair felt as clean and lightweight as it did when I first washed it at 6:30 that morning. I can not recommend this shampoo highly enough. I hope this company thrives and continues to produce this fine product and does not ever change the formula. It is perfect as it is!!!!! I cannot wait to try the matching conditioner. Definitely, the next thing on my shopping list. By the way, I am discovering that Amazon.com offers the Earthly Elements shampoo and conditioner for about $3.00 cheaper than I was able to purchase it locally. Thank you Amazon for offering this great product at a great price. I would encourage everyone to give this shampoo a try. I would be very surprised if you don't love it as much as I do.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shampoo-Island Jasmine Moisturizing - 12 oz - Liquid



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Shampoo-Island Jasmine Moisturizing - 12 oz - Liquid

0 comments:

Post a Comment