One-A-Day Men's Health Formula Tablets, 200-Count Bottles (Pack of 2) Review

One-A-Day Men's Health Formula Tablets, 200-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A little over a year ago my wife bought me a bottle of these One-A-Day Men's Health Formula vitamins. My general opinion of vitamins at the time was that they just created expensive pee, but I didn't want to waste the money so I started taking them daily. In the past when I had taken vitamins I was never good at remembering to take them every day, but now I take daily medication for migraine headaches so I placed the bottles side by side and always took one every day.
About six months went by and during that time my family suffered several colds, one over Christmas when 22 extended family members shared a single home for week. One person came with a cold and the rest is history. I also have two small children that are just entering grade school and seem to bring home every illness know to mankind. Each time my family came down with something, I thought I was catching it (slight nose twinge) but no real symptoms ever developed. I decided to buy this two pack of 200 count to see if this was just a fluke or if vitamins really do offer some benefit. It has now been over a year and while my family has run through a few more illnesses, I still have yet to experience anything more than minor hints that I might be coming down with something, but no real symptoms have ever materialized.
I'm glad I didn't see some of the reviews here of people reporting upset stomachs, or I would likely have been scared away from trying these. I have taken them without food before bed and in the morning with nothing more than a bottle of water, all without ever getting an upset stomach. Now I hope One-A-Day never changes the formula because I am dedicated to taking daily vitamins, and the low price makes it real cheap to stay healthy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: One-A-Day Men's Health Formula Tablets, 200-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)

Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement. Complete multivitamin for men plus more (Refers to vitamins C, B6, B12, calcium, selenium, Chromium, magnesium, copper, zinc compared to One-A-Day Essential) to support: Healthy prostate; Healthy heart. With 2 times t

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about One-A-Day Men's Health Formula Tablets, 200-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment