Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I would carefully compare prices and formulas for this multivitamin. Looks like sheer effronty and exploitation of the great man's name.
I can't imagine Linus Paulng recommending a multivitamin with only ~21 mg vitamin C per tablet when there are a number of high potency multis now with over 200 mg vitamin C per tablet. LP himself used 3000 mg, 6000 mg, 12,000mg and 18,000 mg per day with advanced age and experience. This formula is lower strength per tablet for most nutrients than in even many cheap but comprehensive multis.
Although I might agree with a 3x per day format, I would carefully consider stronger potency multis, especially in or above middle age. RDAs are concentration camp rations.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dr. Linus Pauling Super Multi Vitamin -- 120 Caplets
Click here for more information about Dr. Linus Pauling Super Multi Vitamin -- 120 Caplets
0 comments:
Post a Comment