Xlear - Citrus Sparx, 30 grams, 120 pieces Review

Xlear - Citrus Sparx, 30 grams, 120 pieces
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The taste, at first, is great. However, if you have a sweet tooth, and havnt had any real sugar in a long time, you may be tempted to over indulge. I could easily have eaten a whole tube at a sitting. This would be a mistake on 2 levels.
There is some magical balance, where you can eat more than their specified serving and have no ill effects. However, if you have one too many, bam, your going to have some digestive tract issues that you may not enjoy. A few times I managed to tip over that balance, since i bought all 3 flavors. Speaking of which, I found that their various flavors are not terribly distinctive from each other.
The second level of mistake is that as you have more the flavor begins to wear on you. My wife ate too many right out of the chute, and now cannot stand the smell of these things. It took me about 2 tubes over a couple to get to that point where I felt obligated to eat them, having paid good money for them, but didnt really want them anymore. I like candy, so I would eat them again, were the presented. But its going to be a while before I would actively go buy any again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xlear - Citrus Sparx, 30 grams, 120 pieces



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xlear - Citrus Sparx, 30 grams, 120 pieces

0 comments:

Post a Comment