Life Extension - Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA With Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract Enteric Coated 120 Review

Life Extension - Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA With Sesame Lignans and Olive Fruit Extract Enteric Coated 120
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A doctor referred me to Life Extension [...] as a supplement company that she had a lot of confidence in. I used to have high cholesterol and was prescribed Lipitor. At the advise of my physician I started taking four of these each and every day. I discontinued the Lipitor immediately upon implementing these Omega 3s and my blood cholesterol levels have been outstanding ever since.
Medical research supports that Omega 3s are an important supplement for heart health. Unfortunately, there is little to no regulation in the "herbal remedy" market and regardless of what the contents on the bottle says a given pill has there's no guarantee that's actually what you're getting. With the exception of Calicum Citrate and Vitamin D, I have been happily using Life Extension Products for about five years and have tremendous confidence in them and the integrity of their products.
I do find it odd though that even if one is a Life Extension "Member" such as I am, often these supplements can be found for less money at Amazon than through LEF directly.
These Omega 3s are the real deal and if taken with regularity will help your mental and physical well being. Buy with confidence!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Life Extension - Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA With Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract Enteric Coated 120



Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about Life Extension - Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA With Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract Enteric Coated 120

0 comments:

Post a Comment