
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I love this product.
I have Crohn's disease and get recurrent shingles also. Sometimes I just feel achy all over when this occurs. When I feel the pain of my shingles coming on the back of my leg, I start the L-Lysine. All in all, for me, it seems the autoimmune diseases are connected, though I have NO medical background. I felt awful the last 2 weeks, then (finally) started this supplement, and I quickly am back to my old self.
I have used it for years. I use this particular brand, as I have used other L-Lysine that didn't work for me.
If you have any kind of autoimmune disease, you might try this. It is a good product and I have used it enough to know there is a correlation between how I feel, when I have any kind of flare, and when I take these tablets.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Quantum Research Super Lysine +
Click here for more information about Quantum Research Super Lysine +

0 comments:
Post a Comment