
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have never disliked an Optimum Nutrition product I've tried, and this one is no exception. The 300g package gives you roughly 60 servings (each serving = 1 tsp.) of flavorless glutamine powder that mixes easily and well with every beverage I've tried so far. I usually just put it in my post-workout shakes, and you basically don't even notice it's in there. The only thing I don't like is the smell, because evidently flavorless does not mean scentless. I use ON's flavorless creatine powder as well, and that one smells very slightly of lemon-lime. This stuff, on the other hand, smells oddly reminiscent of Utz sour cream & onion potato chips. I know that's bizarre, and it definitely doesn't taste anything like that, but that's the first thing that comes to mind when I get a whiff of the open container. In any case, if you aren't taking any glutamine, or are considering taking glutamine, this is a great, easy, and economical way to get it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder
Click here for more information about Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder

0 comments:
Post a Comment