Morningstar Minerals Got Arginine? Mineral Supplement , 32 oz (946 ml) Review

Morningstar Minerals Got Arginine Mineral Supplement , 32 oz (946 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This company's minerals were recommended by a source I trusted, but not this particular product. I was using arginine as a way of lowering blood pressure. Getting a sufficient amount is hard, lots of pills or poor-tasting powder mixed into drinks. There was a definite effect with other forms of arginine, although timing and the length of the effect varied.
With this product, I noticed no effect at all. I took most of the bottle, but the morning dose, taken as suggested, simply did not seem to produce any effect on my blood pressure.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Morningstar Minerals Got Arginine Mineral Supplement , 32 oz (946 ml)



Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Morningstar Minerals Got Arginine Mineral Supplement , 32 oz (946 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment