Eye Pillow-Anti-Stress Silk Eye Pillow - 6 oz. - Pillow Review

Eye Pillow-Anti-Stress Silk Eye Pillow - 6 oz. - Pillow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first bought these at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Meryvn's but they no longer sell these brands at the store. This is probably my sixth
time buying this particular brand either for myself or to give as gifts to friends and family. This is my favorite brand as I love the silky feel of the material on my eyes while I'm resting. I think silk is the best fabric compared to the others I've tried. I will never go back to any other brand or fabric. This is the best brand and value for the money. I hope you come out with more different colors.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eye Pillow-Anti-Stress Silk Eye Pillow - 6 oz. - Pillow



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Eye Pillow-Anti-Stress Silk Eye Pillow - 6 oz. - Pillow

0 comments:

Post a Comment