
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Note: I have no connection in any way whatsoever with the company that makes or sells this product.
I have used melatonin regularly for years (with good results). This stuff is like melatonin on steroids.
I used to take 10mg of melatonin which would help me fall asleep nicely. With this product, not only do you fall asleep fast but you fall asleep fast even if you wake up at night (like I do).
With regular melatonin, I could wake up to drink some water or use the bathroom and end up thinking about something that would keep me up.
With this stuff, if you wake up, the urge to go back to sleep is HUGE. Like you've been up for days.
Then, in the morning, I wake up feeling pretty refreshed and not drugged (like other OTC sleep aids or Ambien).
I highly recommend this product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Schiff Sweet Slumber -- 60 Tablets
Click here for more information about Schiff Sweet Slumber -- 60 Tablets

0 comments:
Post a Comment