Elite Omega-3 Gems 1250 Mg Fish Oil By Carlson - 90 + 30 Chewable Soft Gels Review

Elite Omega-3 Gems 1250 Mg Fish Oil By Carlson - 90 + 30 Chewable Soft Gels
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am unable to swallow pills, so I was specifically looking for Fish Oil in a CHEWABLE form but an adult dose. This is not actually a "chewable" as would typically be defined. Even on the back label of this product, it is described as an "easy-to-swallow soft gel" not a "chewable soft gel" as the item description and the front label would promise. You have to bite down on the outer "shell" to release the fish oil...what is left basically needs to be spit out. I even called Carlson, the manufacturer, and they admitted that it is not truly a chewable. I was advised to either keep chewing on the outer shell and it would eventually dissolve or I could swallow it whole or spit it out. While this may still be the best option for someone like me, I would have appreciated knowing the real form of this supplement before I made my purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Elite Omega-3 Gems 1250 Mg Fish Oil By Carlson - 90 + 30 Chewable Soft Gels



Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Click here for more information about Elite Omega-3 Gems 1250 Mg Fish Oil By Carlson - 90 + 30 Chewable Soft Gels

0 comments:

Post a Comment