
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)My husband won free tickets to the Braves game. The tickets were centerfield and all the food my family could eat. My cycle started two days before and I was cramping, bleeding heavy and in pain (again). I was determined to get to this game and have fun with my family. I remembered the lady at the healthfood store told me about slow flow and cramp bark. On the morning of the game, I had my husband drive me to buy both of these. I was in so much pain I took them at the store. Did I forget to mention that Advil did nothing to help me. Anyway, by 7:10pm I was sitting with my family enjoying the game. After the game was over both my husband and son asked me if I was feeling better and I smiled. I felt great. I was NOT suffering from those intense cramps, pain and bloating. Buy this stuff because it works.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Slow Flow - 60 - Capsules
Click here for more information about Slow Flow - 60 - Capsules

0 comments:
Post a Comment