
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I developed a sour stomach swallowing vitamins pills. I also knew the liquid was absorbed more readily by the body. I tried a liquid vitamin, and it tasted yucky. Them I researched and found the bubbly kinds. I bought the variety pack allowing a sample of each flavor.
The Oxylent is very easy to take. I like the ease of the packet to take with you to work or when traveling from home. The taste is good. The orange flavor was my least favorite. I liked the mixed berries and the pomegranite best.
This also does not contain any artificial ingredients. Which is important, and it does not have soy in it.
I continue to take this daily. I did not purchase the variety pack, but just the mixed berries. It does cost more per serving, but taking a pill everyday your body can't digest is a waste of money.
I recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oxygenating Multivitamin Drink - Variety Pack - 30 Packet - Powder

0 comments:
Post a Comment