Nature's Bounty Stevia All Natural Sweet Herb with Fiber 100 packets Review

Nature's Bounty Stevia All Natural Sweet Herb with Fiber 100 packets
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought some Nature's Bounty Stevia at my local Kroger. I had never tried Stevia before. I had tried Truvia (which is essentially corn sugar with a dash of pure Rebiana, one of the glycosides of the stevia leaf which gives the sweet flavor) and was not impressed. I decided to buy some Stevia. Later that evening, I fixed a cup of hot tea and put a packet of Stevia in it and was pleasantly surprised at how sweet it was. Since then, I have started every morning with a cup of coffee sweetened with a Stevia packet. This product also supplies inulin fiber, a soluble fiber which promotes digestive health, espeiclally of the colon. I will definitely buy some more before I run out. I am now a Stevia convert!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Bounty Stevia All Natural Sweet Herb with Fiber 100 packets



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Nature's Bounty Stevia All Natural Sweet Herb with Fiber 100 packets

0 comments:

Post a Comment