
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)After trying a number of brands of fish oil, this one is clearly the best. Although it is a bit difficult to swallow due to its width, the capsules are fresh and not spoiled as with many other brands. I always test my fish oil first by cutting open a capsule and checking the odor. If it smells of spoiled fish, it is no good. Nature Made's capsules smell of fish, but I do not detect any spoiled odor at all. As for any health effects, I have only been using these for mood since they have the right balance of EPA to DHA and my cardiovascular health is excellent. Regarding their effects on mood, I can say that they seem to have had the most benefit as well. Other brands I have tried seemed to be inconsistent. I highly recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature Made Liquid Softgel Super Strength Omega 3-EPA , 60 Softgels

0 comments:
Post a Comment