ZMA Mass - 90 Capsules ZMA Testosterone Booster Anabolic Mineral Support Formula Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin B6 by Physiomuscle Review

ZMA Mass - 90 Capsules ZMA Testosterone Booster Anabolic Mineral Support Formula Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin B6 by Physiomuscle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been taking this stuff at night for a while now. I've noticed that it helps me fall asleep quicker (probably due to the magnesium, and I have had a slightly higher libido.
As for the supposed effect on physical performance...I wouldn't really consider this an ergogenic aid. It's really just a way to ensure that you're not deficient in zinc or magnesium, since calcium prevents the absorption of these two metals in the intestine, and most multivitamins just stuff everything together with blatant disregard for this fact.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ZMA Mass - 90 Capsules ZMA Testosterone Booster Anabolic Mineral Support Formula Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin B6 by Physiomuscle



Buy Now

Click here for more information about ZMA Mass - 90 Capsules ZMA Testosterone Booster Anabolic Mineral Support Formula Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin B6 by Physiomuscle

0 comments:

Post a Comment