Palatinose 1000g Low-Glycemic Sweetener Isomaltulose Review

Palatinose 1000g Low-Glycemic Sweetener Isomaltulose
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using Palatinose as an alternative to sugar for several years. I heard about it from my bodybuilding acquaintances who use it as a highly bioavailable carbohydrate supplement and guilt-free sweetener. I was skeptical after having tried and hated stevia, agave nectar, and several other "natural" sweeteners; but it only took one try to fall in love. It has been shown to naturally promotes fat loss and has been a huge help as part of my cutting/fat-loss regimen. I can now enjoy my morning coffee
PROS
- Tastes EXACTLY like sugar (no one has ever suspected my desserts were not sweetened with sugar!)
- No aftertaste at all
- Low glycemic index (safe for diabetics and dieters alike)
- As a carbohydrate (not a sugar), it provides nutritional value!
- Does not promote tooth decay
- FDA Approved - Safe and healthy, stable for cooking/baking
CONS
- It is about 3/4 as sweet as sugar, meaning you need to use just a bit more to attain the same level of sweetness you would with sugar
- More expensive than sugar (but cheaper than other alternatives)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Palatinose 1000g Low-Glycemic Sweetener Isomaltulose



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Palatinose 1000g Low-Glycemic Sweetener Isomaltulose

0 comments:

Post a Comment